[kw-pm] Scanning Linux logfiles for dropouts

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Mon Jun 7 18:28:09 CDT 2004

Heh.  Free time, what's that?  Sorry, haven't gotten to it yet.

Did anybody else on the list take a look?

(speaking personally, it's often like pulling teeth to get a code
review- even if you ask for one- I believe there's a perl code review
mailing list- if nobody knows it off-hand, I'll look it up...)

-Daniel