[kw-pm] YAPC / June- meet?

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Thu Jun 3 00:06:54 CDT 2004

<plug>
YAPC (Yet Another Perl Conference) is approaching fast- less than two
weeks (Wed. June 16-Fri. June 18) in Buffalo.  I've been asked by the Perl
Cabal to send out one last reminder.  Registration is still $85 US for the
three-day conference, which is an educational bargain even if you can only
make one or two days of it.  Get more info at http://yapc.org/

So far as I know, Shuchit and I will be representing K/W- if anybody is
on the fence about going, let me know and I can try to tip you one way or
the other. :-)  Or see: http://www.yapc.org/America/program.shtml#fence
</plug>

As I mentioned before, our regular June meeting falls during YAPC. As I
recall, Arguile was possibly heading up hosting us at Theatre and Company.
I'll probably be all perl'd out the week after YAPC, so I suspect it's
better if somebody else helps plan if we want to meet in June.
--
http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com