[kw-pm] Re: February meeting?

lloyd carr dcarr at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Jan 29 04:18:10 CST 2004

So I think this means Da wouldn't mind doing a presentation ;-)

I tend more to the - what it takes to put together a module, even how to
use modules. You could even do another presentation on coasters as an
effective use of OO code :-)

KWUUG has a meeting very close to where we do at UW and then they go to
Morty's  afterwards.