[kw-pm] Re: February meeting?

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Fri Jan 23 10:24:57 CST 2004

Yes- a meeting sounds like a great idea.  The third thursday (19th) or
wednesday (18th)?  Location suggestions?  (Did the U of W room work?)

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, lloyd carr wrote:

> Daniel could make coasters, what about it Daniel?

as long as they're virtual.

> I think your module is worthy of a meeting.

I'd be happy to talk about it, if you think it's interesting enough...

> At least as good as someone we know who made a presentation on how to make
> name tags in Ottawa ;-)

But Jay had a PRACTICAL application for his module.  Oh, I guess I do too.
And it's not coasters.

http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com