[kw-pm] Meeting / Active State

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Fri Feb 20 10:44:02 CST 2004

Well, we have to have a March meeting now- I got a pile of swag from
ActiveState to pass out.  At Lloyd's suggestion (thanks!), I signed us up
as an ActiveState User Group.  They have mailed:

* about 100 temporary tattoos (I think the pic is of a komodo dragon)

* 8 sets of CDs containing ActivePerl, ActivePython, and ActiveTcl (linux,
  solaris, and windows binaries and source)

* 2 highly attractive mugs

* a batch of Sophos stuff (the company that recently bought active state)
  including two teeshirts and a pile of pens.

Anyway, since we were briefly talking about their Perl IDE at the last
meeting, this is timely.  I found a link to what's on the CD:
http://www.activestate.ca/Products/ActiveCD/more_information.plex

--
http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com