[kw-pm] Next Meeting

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Mon Feb 9 17:56:51 CST 2004

What luck, eh?

I'm planning for about an hour of prepared talk, but I'm an awful
slave-driver of a speaker (that is, I'm NOT a good slave-driver; I will
take questions during the talk) so it depends on how many questions there
are during the prepared part.  We'll probably also have other things to
talk about at the meeting, before we go to Morty's afterward (on King;
www.mortys.com for address).  A guess is we won't get there until 9 or so;
if you're free at a quarter of 8, I'd say, sure; come on up.

-Daniel

http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com