[kw-pm] The Perl Review has a new designer...

lloyd carr dcarr at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Dec 3 03:18:10 CST 2004

> re. /pub/social/ - Since everyone* except Lloyd has said that the
> 9th is cool, I propose we move the meeting to the 9th, barring
> objections from Lloyd.  Two perl beer nights is too much for me.

I object, I object! OK just kidding, the 9th is good.

One question has anyone thought of trying to find a quieter venue than
your typical bar? I have nothing against beer, but a place like moody
blues where Daniel, Chris and I first met, with soft jazz in the
background might be more conducive to conversation.

- Lloyd