Fwd: [kw-pm] $self->shoot_foot

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Thu Dec 2 09:36:51 CST 2004

Hm, does silence mean agreement or disagreement?  (Lloyd, what did you
call that phenomenon?  warnock?)

It looks like the original date of the Dec. 16th stands for meeting at the
Huether's (downstairs), 7pm.

Final tally: 1 for either date, one for both dates, and one for the 9th
(me).  So I'll be having drinks with Eric on the 9th. Anybody else who
wants to can show up, but I hope everybody will show up on the 16th.

Hopefully helpfully yours,

Daniel

--
http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com