[kw-pm] new o'reilly book

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Mon Aug 9 11:11:29 CDT 2004

Ah yes- the mod_perl guide has been my main source of mod_perl information
for a long time.  Looking at the book, I'd consider the dead-tree version
superior.  And that's my mini-micro-review. :-)

Thanks for the note about Stas Bekman, I didn't naturally pair up this
book with the mod_perl guide online.

-Daniel
--
http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com