[kw-pm] September's meeting: mod_perl

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Sat Sep 6 20:09:49 CDT 2003

How about: at least a week before the meeting, we'll announce all details
here (and the website and elsewhere); in the meantime, we'll try to keep
decision-making crosstalk off-list, to the extent that we don't need input
from the group.  But, since this is an entirely volunteer and
group-supported organization, we do need support from the group, which
includes feedback "Yay" or "Nay" to questions about the group's
preferences.

Ideally, after a few seasonal repetitions, we'll get the schedule worked
out nicely.  But we're just barely a year old and still figuring things
out, so your patience is appreciated!

Thanks,

Daniel