[kw-pm] September's meeting: mod_perl

ike ike gal arakune at thinkers.org
Thu Sep 4 14:35:41 CDT 2003

> > > Another choice; somewhere else to be determined, on the usual date, with
> > > somebody else volunteering to arrange it.
> > What resources would need to be available in an alternate location? I
> > *might* be able to arrange another room on campus, but I want to make
> > sure it would have everything needed....
> Thanks for checking!
> resources: projector (necessary); ethernet jack (not required, but
> useful).  Seats for <25 people.  (last year, our first meeting, on campus,
> got around 20 people.)

Unless something better comes up, or another date is chosen, I have CPH
4335 booked for the evening of Sept. 18.

The room has a projector, and will seat 30 people. I should have
confirmation on whether or not the room has an ethernet jack sometime
tomorrow.

This doesn't mean that we *have* to use this, if people would rather
something else. But it is definitely available if we want to.

Steph