[kw-pm] How was YAPC::CA?

Arguile arguile at lucentstudios.com
Thu May 29 08:26:37 CDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 15:06, Daniel R. Allen wrote:
[snip]

> > While we're at it, last meeting we had in town, we talked briefly about
> > mod_perl as a possible topic for a talk.  Is whomever was the authority on
> > that willing to put something together?
>
> Good question. ...

Yes, I've been putting something together for that. I just realised
however that I have to be at a wedding rehearsal that night...

I can do it for the July one or if someone else familiar with mod_perl
wants the slides I'm preparing to present that's possible. But they
wouldn't work as stand alone, the presenter would need to be at least
pretty familiar w/ mod_perl.

Sorry for the trouble.