[kw-pm] How was YAPC::CA?

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Wed May 28 14:06:46 CDT 2003

On Wed, 28 May 2003, Christopher Calzonetti wrote:

> Now that the dust has had a chance to settle,

Gee, has it?...  I'm still catching up, personally. :-)

> how was the talk?

The entire thing was great.  The speakers were good, the keynote by the
president of Activestate was good, and the other attendees were lots of
fun to hang out with.  Oh, and some of us saw The Matrix on opening night,
which was also lots of fun.

> We're coming up on the beginning of the month, and maybe a report from YAPC
> might be a good thing to include in June's meeting.

I'm happy to do so; hopefully Lloyd and Shuchit will, as well.

For the curious, the proceedings in all of their glory are available at:
http://coder.com/yapc-canada/2003/proceedings/

> While we're at it, last meeting we had in town, we talked briefly about
> mod_perl as a possible topic for a talk.  Is whomever was the authority on
> that willing to put something together?

Good question. ...

-Daniel

http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com