[kw-pm] books

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Mon Mar 24 10:06:23 CST 2003

As part of the book-review program, O'Reilly has sent along five other
books that we didn't specifically request.  So, our group seems to be
developing a little library.  We have:

perl graphics programming
embedding perl in html with mason
perl and lwp
the perl cd bookshelf
web services with perl

..as well as the two review books.

At last week's meeting we briefly discussed donating books to the Waterloo
and/or Kitchener public libraries.  I've found out it makes more sense to
give them to waterloo; they give free cards to kitchener residents, but
the converse is not true.

For the meantime, these books are sitting on my shelf; anybody who wants
to borrow any of 'em, give me a shout.

Remember that Oreilly also has free month-long trial periods of Safari,
their online library of nearly ALL their books (full content), as well as
some other publishers.  In the free trial you can look at 10 books of your
choice.

-Daniel

http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com