[kw-pm] Meeting: Food?

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Wed Jun 18 07:08:22 CDT 2003

Just a reminder; this new experiment of ordering food for during our
meeting REQUIRES YOUR INPUT.  See below.

Thus far, I've gotten one vote for "what's wrong with cow?" and one vote
for "veggie pizza or curry-in-a-hurry".  None of the people who said
"yeah, that's a good idea" have RSVP'd with choices, except Andrew who's
off the hook anyway because he can't make it tomorrow. :-(

-Daniel