[kw-pm] How was YAPC::CA?

Justin Wheeler pm at datademons.com
Mon Jun 2 09:34:32 CDT 2003

Maybe that could be a part of the subject.  The legalities in Canada re:
screenscraping, and using what you've scraped on your own site, etc.

e.g., I scrape news.google.ca and grab the headlines and links from it for
my site.  Probably not legal since I don't link directly to google from
it, and I do link to the news sites.  But... I'm doing to them what
they're doing to those news companies.

Regards,
Justin Wheeler

--
E-mail returned to sender -- insufficient voltage.