[kw-pm] topics

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Thu Jan 2 22:58:50 CST 2003

OK, google tells me XLT is XML representations of Lexicons and
Terminologies-- but beyond that, it seems to get complicated fast.  And
the chart at: http://www.ttt.org/oscar/xlt/webtutorial/ doesn't really
help me. :-)  Can you fill me in on what XLT is used for?  Perhaps mapping
one XML set to another XML?..

-Daniel