[kw-pm] server move

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Wed Feb 26 09:58:46 CST 2003

Hi all,

Just a quick note that the web server (but not the mailing list) for
kw.pm.org has moved... to a faster computer on a faster network.  The
downside?  kw.pm.org hasn't updated yet.

I've escalated my request at pm.org, to include a free beer for both the
sysadmin and the Benevolant Dictator if they get it fixed by Saturday,
when the old IP goes away.

Speaking of beer, I wanted to say I had fun at the social last week.
It's been a LONG couple of weeks and I needed that.

We talked at length about GPS locations, group location, cross-continant
bike trips (good luck Phil!), and how to successfully work on personal
projects when your work is sort of similar.  The psychological, not legal
aspects.  Glad to see y'all who could come.

-Daniel

http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com