[kw-pm] YAPC::Canada

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Mon Apr 28 08:57:59 CDT 2003

The deadline for registering for YAPC::Canada is fast approaching!

I've spoken with the accommodations people at Carleton, and there should
be no problem registering for rooms, though spaces in their dorms fill up
fast because of the Tulip festival in Ottawa happening at the same time.

The conference is Thursday May 15th and Friday May 16th.  I was planning
to drive down the afternoon of Wednesday the 14th, stay in the dorms 3
nights with the other YAPCers, and drive back the morning of Saturday the
17th and I would love to carpool with folks from this area.  We could get
a laptop LAN party going.  If we took two cars, we could have an 802.11b
LAN party.  The possibilities are truly endless.  Or something.

The total cost for housing is $46.98/night (including breakfast and
taxes).  The conference itself is $75 if you pay in the next week.

If you want to go:

1) register on the site
2) download the accommodations form and fax it or mail it to Carleton
3) send $75 by cheque to the below address.
4) email me if you want to carpool

...pay no attention to the various deadlines scattered on the site; they
are sadly out-of-date.  The deadline dates in the email below are correct.

-Daniel

http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com