[kw-pm] seeking projects

A S Banerjee asbking15 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Apr 26 04:59:44 CDT 2003

Hello,
We are a group of Software professionals.
Kindly reply if you can provide any assignment/project
for us.
We have been engaged in working for past 7 years in
the following areas -

- Complete web site design & web based application
development
- Animation & Graphics development
- Web Promotion, Email marketing
- Client-server application software development
(Oracle-d2k/Java/VB)
- VPN, V-sat development
- Translation related jobs in various languages
- Copywriting
- Medical Transcription

Our charges are quite reasonable and we are well
capable of handling turnkey projects well in the
alloted timeframe.
Presently we are working for offshore clients based in
USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Belgium and Honduras.
Please mail us back for our web site and all our
official details.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you so much,
Sincerely,