[kw-pm] YAPC::Canada update

Daniel R. Allen daniel at coder.com
Thu Apr 17 20:12:27 CDT 2003

At tonight's meeting, Chris suggested we talk about YAPC::Canada.

I'm interested in organizing a road trip.  If more than a few people go,
we can rent a minivan and get there in style.  For certain definitions of
style, at least.

Here's the latest I have.  It's happening Thu. and Fri. May 15th-16th;
registration is sort-of open (they are accepting pre-registrations, they
are not accepting pre-payment); and if you're going, you should register
for dorm space at Carlton ASAP (oops, that means me, too..)  Price: $75
Can. for the conference; basic accomodations are $47/night.  (3 nights? 2
nights?  Depends how anxious people are to get back.)

-Daniel