[kw-pm] April /pub/social meeting- this Thursday

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Mon Apr 14 09:27:07 CDT 2003

Announcing the April meeting of the KITCHENER-WATERLOO Perl Mongers
                              - kw.pm -

        For enthusiasts of the Perl programming language

                 Topic: Food, fun, and a Camel.

We will meet on Thursday, April 17th at 7pm at Barleyworks, in Huether
Hotel, 59 King St. N., Waterloo.  http://www.huetherhotel.com/barleyworks/

We will be somewhere within Barley Works; it's tough to reserve a specific
spot in advance.  I will bring a perl camel tee-shirt and drape it over a
chair nearby.  (Since it's so easy to see white-on-black lettering in a
bar.)  Anyway, if you're a newcomer, we'll look something like this:

http://kw.pm.org/photos/1202-social.jpg

Hope to see you there.

-Daniel

http://coder.com/ - Prescient Code Solutions - (519) 575-3733 da at coder.com