[kw-pm] Meeting Locations

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Sun Oct 27 08:04:22 CST 2002

(any other responses: please cc Rick, since he isn't on the list yet)

Hi Rick!  Thanks for the offer.  In October, we're going to try the
offices of Quarry Communications, who approached us earlier this month.  I
wouldn't be surprised if we eventually need your boardroom, since we're a
growing group.  So I'd like to keep the option open; and in the mean time
please encourage your co-workers to join the mailing-list and come on over
to Quarry on Thursday the 21st of November at 7pm.

If you'd like to hang a poster for next month, contact lloyd at kw.pm.org and
one will be provided as soon as he's finished it.  (Thanks Lloyd!)

Maybe the right strategy should be: rotating hosts around the area like a
travelling show, gradually picking up perl-coders at each new company...
On the other hand, maybe not; there's a lot to be said for stability of
location.  We'll see how things go at Quarry!

Cheers,

Daniel