[kw-pm] (no subject)

Daniel R. Allen da at coder.com
Fri Oct 25 21:01:51 CDT 2002

I can talk about clean perl / style guides / best-practices perl for large
projects, which will probably be a survey of whatever articles I can find
on the topic in the next 4 weeks.  So we're good for November's talk.

I hope to have a writeup of the last meeting up shortly; I've been working
on it but have been a bit swamped with other stuff.

-Daniel