[kw-pm] Social Meeting a success.

lloyd carr dcarr at sdf.lonestar.org
Sun Dec 22 05:12:43 CST 2002

So it was Matt who was investigating Perl.
Do you think he will be out to future meetings?

Good article, when I was a kid I played with those plastic army men,
things have come a long way! BTW did anyone else see the show, I think it
was on CNN, where the American military is tweaking game software to use
as training simulators. The Navy guy they interviewed said "The game
industry spends billions on developement". Remember when the military
spent the billions on military technology and some of that showed up
later in the civilian sector, now it's the other way around?!