[kw-pm] Social Meeting a success.

Arguile arguile at lucentstudios.com
Sat Dec 21 20:10:48 CST 2002

[snip]
> We also discussed the Two Towers, at length.  Most useless fact I learned:
> Raymond said that in one scene of 10,000 troops, apparently one of the

It was actually Matt who mentioned that.

> Uruki whips out a cellphone.  There was lots more, but I think you had to
> be there.  :-)

And it was a comment on what one of the maneuvers an orc did during a
"massive" run (the simulation program used to create the battles). Check
out this article for more info on "massive".

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/science/article/0,12543,390918,00.html

I'm not sure if it actually made it into the movie, I'll ask Matt.