[KPUG] Checking-in on progress

anthony miller zanderlof at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 09:27:20 PDT 2012

I got enough done last week to be able to continue on to more instructions,
but less done then I would have liked. This last week I ran into a little
bit of motivation issues with getting work done for two reasons. The first
is that I don't do as well at staying motivated when it feels like
my assignment is basically just "read this book". I do better when it feels
like the first week, that is "you have this task to complete, here are some
resources to do that." The other reason is Borderlands 2 came out. Almost
every one of my friends is playing it constantly every day right now.
Though now that the first week is out of the way people are starting to
play it less often so that wont be as much of an issue. So I guess all this
is me saying please give me a task to do so that I can work to complete it.