[KPUG] Oddities with VM setup

Griffin Kelton griffin.kelton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:53:12 PDT 2012

Jon,

You need to somehow enable eth1 to be your host-only adapter. Otherwise,
like you said, the connection will by default timeout because 192.168.56.2
won't be online. Just to clarify, this is what my disabled network adapters
look like: http://cl.ly/image/3S3a170H1u3C. This is what they look like
when enabled: http://cl.ly/image/1y1f0G3N2I3X. Are you saying that when
they are disabled, you are unable to select the "Enable Network Adapter"
check box?

In regards to your ssh client, I used Terminal as well. =)

Griffin Kelton
(919)306.1135
www.griffinkelton.com