[KPUG] Building a Virtual Machine

Mike Reynolds mike at thehillsidechurch.com
Wed Sep 12 13:58:24 PDT 2012

Hello everyone.  After properly installing debian on my virtual box, I've
been goofing around and learning more about some of the common commands and
how they work.  I found a few groups of videos that were pretty helpful on
youtube by a user named "technoblogical".  It's not super fun or
entertaining, but it was helpful to see someone entering in commands rather
than just reading about them in the linux books.  (It was a good primer for
someone like me who was not too familiar with a lot of the language and
terms.)  A lot of what he says in his vids explain some of the tasks that
Gryphon was having us do in order to get the VM set up.

I hope that the task is going well for you all!

Mike