[KPUG] Building a Virtual Machine

Mason Merker foolster41 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:54:51 PDT 2012

Like I said, I tried the 64 bit one, and had the problem, but when I did
the i386 one, it worked fine.

As for network, I have the same problem as Griffin Kelton, ping returns
errors. (unknown host).

When the network resets, it says "DHCPDISCOVER on eth0 to 255.255.255.255"
though I double checked and all the settings in preferences and in the
interfaces is right.
I'm wondering if it has something to do with connecting to my router.

I'm thinking maybe I did the setup wrong. Is there a way I can cahnge info
on the network step, without having to completely re install? Doing
research on my own as well.
Thanks.