[KPUG] Building a Virtual Machine

Gryphon Shafer gryphon at gryphonshafer.com
Tue Sep 11 07:37:46 PDT 2012

Greetings all,

Good tip, Griffin. I expect that will work, but if it doesn't, try using
a 32-bit version of Debian. Start with the amd64 though since you'll
benefit from the 64-bit kernel.

Everybody: If you don't already know the answer, this might be a good
opportunity to Google "difference between 32 bit and 64 bit" and scan a
few of the results.

Gryphon (the other Griffin)