[Kochi-pm] Re activating the group

Varghese Chacko vctheguru at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 08:51:42 PDT 2013

Hi,

I think at least some of us are back to kochi now. Let us learn more Perl:)
Please add more fellow programmers to the group.

--
Regards
Varghese Chacko

Remembering you're going to die, is the best way I know, to avoid the
trap of thinking you have something to loose. You are already naked,
there is no reason, not to follow your heart. Stay hungry, stay fool.

				                        ~ Steve Jobs

WARNING:
Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.
Printing e-mail is a waste. Do not print, Save trees, go Green.

    Add this warning to your e-mail Signature and spread the word.