[Kochi-pm] Invite friends

Varghese Chacko varghese.c at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 07:38:26 PST 2009

Hi Friends,

Hope everything is fine with you and your family. You are getting this mail because you are a member of perl mongers group at Kochi (cochin).

Our group was inactive for a while. It was like nothing to do with very few members ( 6 ) and only 2 or three at kochi.

I think we need to activate this group to share information about anything except politics & relegion :) Mostly I prefer to discuss Perl, other programming language/technology we are exposed to like JavaScript/css or anything on your way. Also know about new job opportunities around the world, in India, In kochi etc.....

So here is what you need to do. Talk with your friends and if they are interested, let them joing us. They can join us by

    a) Send their mail ID to me so that I can add
    b) go to http://mail.pm.org/mailman/listinfo/kochi-pm & register

also we have http://kochi.pm.org / but NOT hosted yet. We need to host that too :)

So I request your active participation for the same.

Thanks and regards
VC