FW: November meeting

Martin, David MARTINDT at eetcorp.com
Wed Oct 31 15:56:16 CST 2001

>What about your Java class???

last day of class is Dec 10, I think there is not a final exam.  Makes the
11th a better choice.  Thanks for remembering!
http://www.pstcc.cc.tn.us/departments/curriculum_and_instruction/calendars/a
cadcal.htm

David Martin
EET Corp
martindt at eetcorp.com
865.671.7800
www.eetcorp.com

--
"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from
religious conviction"