November meeting

J. J. Horner jhorner at 2jnetworks.com
Wed Oct 31 11:35:32 CST 2001

For those interested, my tutorial from last month is at:

http://www.2jnetworks.com/~jhorner/perl_file_access.html

If we have a site, we can put it there and start keeping a list
of all tutorials/talks.

Thanks,
JJ

* Martin, David (MARTINDT at eetcorp.com) [011031 11:33]:

--
J. J. Horner
"H*","6a686f726e657240326a6e6574776f726b732e636f6d"

Freedom is an all-or-nothing proposition:  either we
are completely free, or we are subjects of a
tyrannical system.  If we lose one freedom in a
thousand, we become completely subjugated.