enterring parameters for CGI scripts

Anthony Chatman anthony at edge.net
Wed Oct 31 11:14:23 CST 2001

I know this may sound stupid, but is your CGI script using the CGI perl
module?

Secondly, I have noticed later versions of perl (5.6+) for some reason
do not prompt you for parameters when executing a cgi script from the
command line. I have not really looked into why this is, as I normally
debug my cgi-scripts using a web browser.

Tony

http://knoxville.pm.org/