Meeting reminder

Martin, David MARTINDT at eetcorp.com
Mon Oct 8 10:05:51 CDT 2001

Greetings,

Hopefully someone will take notes this time, especially for the tutorial,
and post on the listserv.

If you have specific things you want to know about, bring it up on the
listserv. It is likely that someone will be able to at least shed some light
on the subject, especially if there is a small script provided that can be
"fixed".

David Martin
EET Corp
martindt at eetcorp.com
865.671.7800
www.eetcorp.com

Source Code is... let me see if I can remember... "prohibited?"  no, that's
not it...Source Code is... maybe it's this... "a bunny?"  no, that's not
it...
oh yeah,

SOURCE CODE IS FREE SPEECH