PM: times, dates and so on

ShoeTick shoetick at icx.net
Thu Aug 9 09:01:52 CDT 2001

Ok, well, considering this list was dead up until last night I would say
we are on a role.

It is very encouraging to see how much experience is on this list.

If you are interested in a meeting then send me what days that are good
for you to meet and the times (preferably two choices).

We might be able to use ICX here in Oak Ridge, though I would prefer to
meet in Knoxville or closer to Knoxville, but if we have a majority in
OR, we can do that. It is really all about perl, and not a location. So
mention Knoxville or Oak Ridge depending on what i best for you. Thanks.

Later,
Joshua

http://knoxville.pm.org/