PERL Cruise

Steve Lane sml at zfx.com
Tue May 25 09:19:15 CDT 1999

David Martin wrote:
> Sorry (very) that I missed the first Perl Mongering in Knoxville.

me too, but i already said that.

> Is anybody from around here going to get to go on this PERL Cruise?

a better question might be: is anybody from around
here getting paid enough from their Perl work to
-afford- the Perl cruise ;). [if so, let me know!]

seriously, i'm definitely attending the "yet another
perl conference" in Pittsburgh in a few weeks.  it's
dirt-cheap, and all-or-most of the Perl luminaries
will be there.  anyone else going to this?
--
Steve Lane <sml at zfx.com>
http://knoxville.pm.org/