No subject

MCSI metatron at metatronics.com
Tue May 18 14:03:26 CDT 1999

Let's see, we have pictures, and we have notes, I'll try to get those up as
soon as it is possible.  We had about 8 people, roughly, and we talked
about what everyone did, and worked, and special interests, and such.  I,
by the end of the night, was very drunk, and I only recall bit's and pieces
of the night.  So perhaps someone else has a better recollection of what
was discussed?

Ken

http://knoxville.pm.org/