next meeting? Directions?

RobertGwynne gwynne at utkux.utcc.utk.edu
Fri Jun 4 14:34:06 CDT 1999

One way:
  	Take I-40 East.
	Take the Magnolia Ave exit just before the Broadway exit.
	Turn left at the first red light on Magnolia onto Randolph.
	Turn right at red light, then immediate left to NORTH 5th Ave. 		There's an
underpass if you go straight on EAST 5th 			instead of making the left turn.
Don't go under the 			underpass.
	To north one long block past the auto parts place to Gill.
	Turn left on Gill.
	Go one block to 4th.
	Turn right on 4th.
	Go four or five houses down 4th.
	Sassy Ann's is in a house. There is a big parking lot there.

I hope that these directions, along with the map, which doesn't label
Randolph St., are helpful.

Coming from the East is much simpler.
Just take the 5th Avenue Exit off I-40, and it dumps you in Sassy's
backyard.

Bob

http://knoxville.pm.org/