[Kc] Need a job?

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 15:33:34 PST 2016

I've written X12 parsers before. The protocol can be parsed as a
stream, there's no need to load the whole message into memory :) I
saved Embarq a lot of effort when UPS sent them a single X12 message
containing the entire previous year's 214s.

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Kit Peters <popefelix at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a friend who's looking for Perl developers for a (probably)
> Mojolicious based project. EDI knowledge is helpful, but EDI isn't hard to
> figure out if you know "this one weird trick" ;)  (Hint: the record
> separators are contained in the first 120-something characters in the file).
> FT or contract. Send me a resume if you're interested.
>
> KP
>
> --
> Kit Peters, W0KEH
> GPG public key fingerpint: 1A12 04B6 0C80 306A B292  14FD 2C7A 1037 F666
> 46A7
> Hello to any and all NSA, DEA, or other government or non-government agents
> reading this email.  Tell me about your life; I'll tell you about mine.

"Teaching radical novelties is our main safeguard against
dictatorships" -- Edsger W. Dijkstra