[Kc] Well drat. I can't make it Tuesday 11/15 after all.

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 12:37:02 PST 2016

Don't let the fact that I won't be there put a total kibosh on
enjoying the excellent burgers and suds in Martin City a week from
tonight, but anybody who wants to talk about using the Mainline
Distributed Hash Table advanced data storage features (and crafting
Perl interfaces to such, probably modeled after the fine Node
interfaces) f2f with *me* will need to reply off-list and schedule
something directly.

--
"Teaching radical novelties is our main safeguard against
dictatorships" -- Edsger W. Dijkstra