[Kc] Perl Developer openings in Overland Park

Evan Parris emparris at multiservice.com
Wed Jan 28 11:18:33 PST 2015

Hello, KC.PM!

My name is Evan Parris, and like David Nicol, I also work at Multi
Service.  I'm in HR and looking to help connect with local Perl pros that
would be interested in full time positions we have available as well as any
upcoming opportunities that come along.  We currently have one opening for
an Application Developer and we're expecting to have even more positions
available within the next 30 days.

If you're interested, please contact me directly to let me know and make
sure you also go online to complete an application through our website as
well: http://bit.ly/1t1yHRN

Additionally, if you know anyone that would like to work for a stable and
growing company, please send them my way.  Thanks!

*Evan Parris*
Recruiter, People/HR
Multi Service

+1-913-663-9770 - w
+1-816-721-1834 - m
+1-913-663-9669 - f
emparris at multiservice.com
linkedin.com/in/evanparris
@multisvchr
multiservicecareers.com

This email is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is confidential, proprietary, or both.
If you receive this email in error please immediately notify the
sender and delete the email.