[Kc] Multiple Perl Opportunities in Kansas CIty

Rick Albritton rick.albritton at kellyit.com
Wed Dec 17 06:06:57 PST 2014

Good morning.

I currently have 3 open position that are all permanent hire roles in Kansas City working for large and growing organization in the financial services industry.
Salary can go up to $85,000.

The technology stack involved is

Application Stack:

*         Red Hat 5/6

*         Oracle 11gR2

*         Apache 2.2/mod_perl

*         Perl 5.8/5.18

*         HTML

*         CSS

*         JavaScript

Oracle is not a requirement but you will get top bidding if you have Oracle experience.

Please let me know if you would like to learn more.

Rick Albritton I IT Recruiter | Direct Hire
rick.albritton at kellyit.com<mailto:firstname.lastname at kellyservices.com>
W: 813-421-6214 I M: 863-602-4400 I F: 813-882-4883
4631 Woodland Corp. Blvd #117, Tampa, FL 33614
www.kellyservices.us/IT<http://www.kellyservices.us/IT>