[Kc] August 13, 2013 meeting

djgoku at gmail.com djgoku at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 09:00:34 PDT 2013

I have thought about this for a few months now, since all these "hackithons" are happening. Not sure what we would do. I know I would like to get some points on some of my code and learn more about testing.

What are peoples thoughts on some saturday/sunday for a 2-3-4 hour hacking session?

Jonathan Otsuka