[Kc] Threads/fork/Event-based programming oh my (anyevent/coro)

djgoku at gmail.com djgoku at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 20:50:49 PDT 2012

I haven't started writing code yet, but wanted input on where to start.

What I want to do is read in an input file, splice the input into configurable amount of chunks. Create a number of workers also configurable that go off and do work returning results or maybe even saving results to a database. After finishing wait for more work until all work is done and the last worker is finished and exit.

Input (variable number of inputs, but each line/row will be in a queue that the worker will get work from):
4,2,1,5,6
1,2,5,6,8,3
9,9,1,3,5,4
7,3,5,2,8

Output is sorted rows in ascending order for each line:
1,2,4,5,6
1,2,3,5,6,8
1,3,4,5,9,9
2,3,5,7,8