[Kc] YAPC::NA stats - Omaha, KC?

Sterling Hanenkamp sterling at hanenkamp.com
Sun May 27 13:02:17 PDT 2012

I'll be there again this year. I think the stats are kinda messed up in
general since the folks running it this year decided to start with a
completely independent ACT web site, which kind of annoys me. I also don't
really care for how badly they integrated ACT with the rest of the site (or
at least how it was early on, they may have fixed it by now).

Anyway, I never managed to fill in my details. I should do that sometime...

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 1:30 AM, David Nicol <davidnicol at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 5:20 PM, Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net> wrote:
> > Boo! Looks like I'm the only Omaha attendee again?
> >
> >  http://act.yapcna.org/2012/stats
>
> There's also a contingent from Des Moines.
> http://act.yapcna.org/2012/search?pm_group=DesMoines.pm

Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp
sterling at hanenkamp.com
785.370.4454