[Kc] May meeting tonight 7pm at 75th Street Brewery

Luke Patterson lukewpatterson at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:08:05 PDT 2012

Does it count if my "mobile" presentation is me playing Angry Birds™?

jk, but I had hoped to be further along on my mobile dev environment by
now.  I got buried in an avalanche last week, so there isn't much to show
off tonight.

But I will buy a beer (whatever's on tap, don't get crazy) for anyone who
can help me with the Perl portion of my Vagrant <http://vagrantup.com/>
-managed, Chef <http://www.opscode.com/chef/>-configured "polyglot dev vm".
 That will serve as the base for my mobile work.

- Luke