[Kc] February KCPM meeting - Feb 7, 7pm at Barley's in Shawnee

Andrew Moore amoore at mooresystems.com
Wed Feb 8 06:52:00 PST 2012

Great meeting last night!

We had some new folks attend, and it was great getting to meet you and
hear about your projects. I hope to get to see you again next month.

I promised to find the link to this latex equation tool that I ran
across recently:
http://webdemo.visionobjects.com/equation.html?locale=default
It uses http://texify.com/ which is another handy tool.

Hope you all had a good time last night. I'll see you on March 13!

-Andy